Sunday, April 12, 2009

Relationships

Natasha Bedingfield and business man Matt Robinson got Married in Malibu, in the same place Fergie and Josh got married.

Our wedding day was everything we'd hope it would be," Bedingfield, told Us Magazine"It was simple, beautiful and natural. Free from trappings or formalities, it was more about expressing our love for one another in front of those we hold dearest to us than anything else."


While were on relationships.... Lindsay Lohan says that her and Samantha didn't break up and that they are on a "break". This is what Lindsay had to say when a paparazzi ask her...

Ashley Tisdale and Jared Murillo Broke up. "They have been apart for awhile now!" A source says. "They just grew apart, but are still friends!"

Her ideal guy?
"Just someone you can be comfortable with and that you can... I mean, I always have to be dressed up all the time for my work so when I'm home I just like to be in sweats and comfortable,"
"And just someone you can laugh with, someone you can have fun with. I love to laugh and laugh at myself," she continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment