Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nicole Richie Pregnant Again!

Nicole Richie is pregnant again by father Joel Madden from "Good Charlotte." Joel says that he hope's it's a girl and wants to name it joelette. Joel also was restricted to get on a british plane unless he covered up his tatoos! Joel had this to say...
“I actually didn’t get to talk about this until now. What happened was this. I went to get on the plane -- I was just getting there in time. I was late, and they stopped me and were like, ‘you can't get on the plane’ and I was ‘like why not?’ And there was a guy in a suit was like, ‘you gotta cover up. You gotta cover your tattoos up.’ I was like, ‘are you joking?’ And then it became this big scene there. I wasn't really mad about it, but after the fact that I go, ‘that was really wrong actually.’”
When asked if he took any legal action, Madden says: “No, no. And British Airways never apologized.”

No comments:

Post a Comment