Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Shows to VH1

There having some new shows on VH1 coming out soon just though I would share them with you! They are Tool Academy 2, Brooke Knows Best 2, I want to Work for Diddy 2, Tough Love 2, and Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew which i think is lame because that show is horrible! I think there might be a Ray J 2 because cocktail and Ray J broke up! :( He's now seeing Tila Tequila. But if that doesn't work out i'm sure they will do a sequel! I also hope they do I Love Money 3 the first I Love Money was the best! the second one sucked after Becky and Frank left and out of all people Mayamee won... Well keep coming back to see if these show make it and when they are on!




...and don't miss the premiere of Charm School 3 and a new episode of New York Goes To Work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment