Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vh1 Love

Vh1 has alot going on Right now. First the "Tough Love" finale is on this Sunday. It looks pretty good. My favorite there was Jody! Well hope everything works out for the girls!


Next the "I Love Money 2" Finale is on Monday! There's 5 people left Saaphyri, Prancer, Taylor Made, It, Mayamme. I'm definitely routing for Saaphyri!!!! My second choice would be Prancer.
I don't like any one else! "It" faked the hole "dumb" thing on the show. Did you see the preview??? look at this...


Next would be "New York Goes to Work" has been moved up! Instead of starting May 11th it starts to marrow(May 4th)!!! I'm really excited! I love New York she's hilarious.



Then "Charm School 3" Starts May 11!!!! I have a feeling that it's not gonna be as good as "Rock of Love Charm School" but still good. I'm routing for Ashley or Farrah they've always been my favorite. There so funny how could you not like them? Well here's the sneak peak super trailer...





Last but not least don't miss the new episode of "Daisy of Love" on Sunday(tonight)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment